Reliable Counseling for Your Company’s Legal Matters
When you own a business and you have to deal with any commercial legal matters, it is an absolute necessity that you contact and hire a competent and professional legal advisor to lead you through the process.
I take a comprehensive approach to business law, which means that I have the skills and the experience to provide you with the best possible legal counsel in virtually any legal matter related to your business.
I can handle business law matters such as:
- Business Startup and Formation- When starting a business, it is important to engage in meticulous planning and to comply with the law in a number of areas from entity formation and corporate formality compliance, to financial and tax issues and potential corporate liability issues. Failing to carefully consider any relevant legal issue can lead to problems before your business has even opened. I can help you get started right.
- Corporate Transactions - I have the experience and the knowledge to guide business owners, partners, and executives through every step of every process of acquiring or selling a business, including financial issues, due diligence, and corporate governance issues. I can help you run your business in a way that minimizes litigation risk and which supports your success and growth.
- Commercial Real Estate Issues- It is extremely important that your business acquires and manages the right real estate. I am highly skilled at assisting clients with real estate purchases and sales, as well as handling issues related to commercial leases and construction law matters.
- Dissolution and Transfer- I can also help at the end. Shutting down a business is simply not as easy as shutting the doors and giving up. You will face a number of legal and financial requirements that, if not handled properly, can result in liability and loss of personal assets.
Of course, most business owners want to concentrate on running their business, but the fact of the matter is that legal disputes are often a critical aspect of doing business. You need to have access to legal counsel who can resolve such disputes as efficiently as possible and with little or no negative impact on your business.
Business owners want to work with a legal team that can worry about legal matters so they don't have to. I take a hands-on approach to the practice of law and understand just how disruptive and expensive legal disputes can be to any business.
I specialize in making sure my clients come out on the other side of any legal matter with as little negative impact as possible. Whether you are interested in starting a new entity or expanding your business, Glen Biondi can help you.
- General Counsel
- Business Formation and Operations
- Contract Disputes
- Business Purchases and Sales
- Shareholders and Partnerships Disputes
- Startup, Legal Consideration Financing
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- and Much More